Emaar mivida compound

2 Beds
3 Baths
1 Garages
140 m2


Emaar mivida compound

Emaar mivida compound the best compound in new cairo

About Emaar Misr Real Estate Development

Information about Emaar Misr Real Estate Development Company Emaar Development Company, founded in 1997, has quickly become a leader in the design and construction of integrated housing units in many Arab and foreign countries. Such as the Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the United States and Egypt. Emaar has diversified its interests in the real estate sector, including the construction of commercial and residential properties, as well as shopping centers and hospitality, establishing itself as one of the leading real estate developers in the United Arab Emirates.

Mivida is from the Emaar Misr group of companies, as it is one of the finest residential complexes in the region, due to its design and integration of residential spaces with comfort that reflects the wonderful appearance in addition to giving a sense of relaxation when looking at it. Answers the combination of green spaces and green spaces, as well as a corridor dedicated to green spaces, environment trees

Initially, the Dubai government owned 100 percent of the company, while the founding shareholders owned 24.3 percent, when the company began operating as a public company after the initial public offering in July 1997. The following year, Emaar announced its plans to build Dubai Marina. In 2000, Emaar Properties was listed on the Dubai Financial Market and became the first private company to offer shares to foreign nationals. The first phase of the company’s development projects began in 2001 when the company was awarded a contract in a joint venture to build three residential towers within a six-tower complex.

Mivida new cairo

Emaar Mivida New Compound in New Cairo project is one of Emaar Misr’s latest residential projects in the heart of New Cairo in the Fifth Settlement. And Mivida New Cairo Compound is an environmentally friendly compound where you will enjoy with your family and neighbors a comfortable life and enjoyment that is unparalleled anywhere else. The Mivida Compound is also characterized by the presence of residential units of various sizes to suit all customers of different tastes, including independent apartments, penthouses, and duplexes, in addition to the presence of all facilities and services, whether basic or recreational, to provide all the needs and requirements of customers within the compound.

Location of Emaar Mivida Comound:

The Mivida New Cairo Compound is located in the most prestigious areas of New Cairo, directly on Teseen Street, about 2 km from the American University, and 15 minutes from Nasr City, Heliopolis, and Cairo Airport.

  • This is evidence that the project was established in a privileged location, and the project is located in the best strategic areas, which are located near the American University (AUC), Suez Road.

Space area of the compound:

The area of the Mivida Compound in the Fifth Settlement came as a huge area estimated at about 860 acres, and the company that owns the project took this huge space in order to build a great residential edifice that provides the people of the compound with everything they need.

The company also chose to allocate about 80% of the project area for green spaces so that the owners feel comfortable, calm, and sophisticated, and the rest of the space, which is only 20% for residential buildings, and intersperses between each unit and garden unit to add privacy.

Emaar Mivida Compound Facilities:

  1. Green spaces.
  2. Artificial lakes.
  3. Sport club.
  4. Shopping mall.
  5. swimming pool.
  6. Restaurants and cafes.
  7. Security and guarding services were provided within the compound 24 hours a day, in order to maintain safety and stability within the project,
  8. in addition to the presence of a private garage for each residential unit within the project.
  9. Children’s entertainment area.
  10. The Mivida New Cairo compound contains international schools for all levels of education.
  11. Administrative offices and medical clinics, which are equipped with the highest medical level of equipment.
  12. The project includes a sports club on a large land area of about 33 acres for lovers of practicing sports of all kinds, in addition to a health and social club, as well as sports stadiums.
  13. There are luxurious restaurants and cafes.
  14. The largest medical center in Egypt is also available

Contact with us to Know More Details about  Emaar mivida compound calling 01200027090 or click here through whatsup

Mivida New Cairo prices


  • ID:
    Omar -45
  • Lot area:
    140 m2
  • Home area:
    186 m2
  • Rooms:
  • Beds:
  • Baths:
  • Garages:
  • Status:


  • Barbeque
  • Clubhouse
  • Parking
  • Swimming Pool

Google Nearby Places