I Villa A middle roof 300m for sale at Mountain View Hyde Park
I-Villa -A – middle with roof– 305 m for sale in Mountain View Hyde Park .
Fully finished – ready to move .
The company was established in 2006 and it is one of the real estate companies, the owner of the company is Mr. Amr Soliman – mountain view developments is a leading Egyptian property development company, Where it have created many projects in Egypt.
- Heart-work in 5th
- Mountain View – New Cairo.
- Mountain View I City.
- Mountain View October Park.
- Mountain View Chill Out Park.
- Mountain View Giza Plateau.
- Mountain View Ain-Sokhna
- Mountain View – Ras El Hikma.
Mountain View Hyde Park – New Cairo City
The compound located in the heart of 5th settlement in 90th Street.
- 4 minutes from Suez Road.
- 17 minutes from the AUC.
The project was built on 200 acres – 85% of them are green areas and the rest 15% are for buildings.
- 3 main gates for the compound.
- Crystal lagoons.
- Commercial area with international brands.
- International Schools in project.
- High level security system.
- Artificial waterfalls.
- Swimming pools for kids and adults.
- Kids area.
- Club house.