Nile Business City – Nile Developments
The company established in 2002 – by the owner Eng. Mahmoud Taher, Nile Development Company – one of the largest companies in the Middle East, It is one of the giant companies in the field of development and construction, as it owns property in New Cairo only, and not less than 30 projects have already been delivered.
- Project ‘ South academy ‘
- Residential projects in Fifth settlements
- North house
Nile Business City – New Capital City
In the heart of new capital city, in down-town especially in MU 23 area.
It is located directly on Bin Zayed axis and the Green River – It is considered the second tallest tower after the Iconic Tower.
Nile development built Nile Business City Tower on space area of: 7.8 acres
The tower consist of: Ground and 55 floor + 5 underground basement
- Elevator with panoramic view
- The highest skyscraper after the iconic tower
- Security camera all over the tower
- Free Wi-Fi for all units
- Health club “ Gym – Spa – Jacuzzi “
- Food court area to serve food and drinks to customers and visitors.
- Commercial units
- Administrative units
- Medical units
- Hotel units
Starting space for all units is 33m to 120m
- Administrative units starting from 1,805,412 EGP
- Commercial units starting from 4,570,560 EGP
- 10% down-payment – the rest over 6 years
- 15% down-payment – the rest over 7 years
- 20% down-payment – the rest over 8 years
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool