Overview

Cali Coast – MAVEN Developments

Brief about MAVEN:

MAVEN Developments, is the owner of the project, knowing that it is part of American Larry Company and owned by businessman, Eng. Mohamed Roshdi, and the company has been operating since 2009.

The company cooperates with leading engineers and designers in order to implement its residential projects in the best way, as it follows modern designs that match international standards.

The company owns an honorable worklist as it has implemented more than 11 mega-projects in USA. It also intends to establish 3 major projects in Egypt on 6th of October City and North Coast

Most important previous projects are:

  • Avenue 30.
  • Cambria court.
  • Avenue v.
  • N5 square.
  • Residences at York.
  • Implementation of Baymount El Sokhna Project.
  • And finally, Cali Coast, North Coast.

Cali Coast – North Coast

Location of Cali coast North coast:

It is located in Kilo 198 in Ras El Hekma – North Coast the resort is near some of the main roads and axes, such as Fouka Road, Regional Ring Road, and Sidi Abd El-Rahman Road.

  • It is located close to major tourist resorts in North Coast, such as City Stars, Mountain View, and Jefaira Resort.
  • Also located near some airports, such as Borg El Arab Airport and Alamein International Airport

Cali coast north coast space area:

A big space of about 245 acres has been allocated for the project, it is worth mentioning that the largest part of the project space, which is approximately 87%, is allocated to green spaces, landscapes, and gardens, as well as basic and recreational service facilities, while the remaining 13% is allocated to residential buildings.

Unit types:

Facilities of Cali coast north coast:

  • 2 Clubhouses
  • Ohanna beach (Mummies club)
  • Lazy river
  • Surfing by Flow rider
  • Aquatic by Landscape structures
  • Charge island (Outdoor fitness equipment & yoga temple)
  • Joy island (Fun kids activities)
  • The Boardwalk (Commercial strip)
  • Swimmable Lagoons by Emak covering 150,000 sqm all over the project
  • Elevators
  • Parking
  • All units are fully finished except 1st row Villas type A Core & shell

Starting area and prices:

Chalet:

  • 2 Bedrooms starting area from 75 to 104 m² – Price: 1,846,000
  • 3 Bedrooms starts from 103 to 150 m² – Price: 2,655,000

Duplex:

  • 2 Bedrooms from 108 to 137 m² – starting price: 2,390,000
  • 3 Bedrooms Duplex 158 to 177 m² + 36 to 204m² – starts from: 3,250,000
  • 4 Bedrooms Duplex 184 m² and 77m² –  Price: 4,250,000

Townhouse:

  • BUA: 164 meter – Land area: 157 to 225 meter – Price:  3,955,000

Twin house:

  • (Sea view)  BUA: 210 meter – Land 242m to 307m \ Starting price: 6,373,000

Standalone villa:

  • (Sea view) Area from: 223 BUA – 312 to 446 Land – Price starts from 7,884,000

Payment plan of Cali coast north coast:

8% Down payment – over 8 years equal installments

10% down payment – over 9 years equal installments
`

Delivery date of the resort:

Delivery 4 Years

Details

Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Barbeque
  • Clubhouse
  • Gym
  • Outdoor Shower
  • Parking
  • Sauna
  • Swimming Pool

Google Nearby Places